IMPROVE YOUR CANDIDATE EVALUATION WITH ADDITIONAL SHL SERVICES
Test Fraud Prevention
Test fraud - the term given to any activity which is against the rules of the test or exam – can have serious repercussions, allowing for wrong decisions. When test fraud occurs during workplace assessments, it can lead to employers receiving inaccurate information on the skills, knowledge and work-readiness of their existing staff. It can also lead to an employer promoting or hiring the wrong candidate. In extreme scenarios - a team leader could place a staff member in a situation where they are a risk to themselves or others.
Use SHL’s auto/remote proctoring to deter:
- Using unauthorized test aids such as searching online for the answers or using a calculator when forbidden.
- Stealing questions by using digital cameras or other copying mechanisms.
- Using a proxy test-taker to take the test for them.
Want to see the candidate experience?
If you’re an existing customer using iAssess, click here.
If you’re an existing customer on TalentCentral or looking to become a customer, click here.
Virtual Interview Solutions
Historic screening processes can be limited and inefficient, and the pandemic has changed the traditional interview process. Over 85% of organizations are now conducting virtual interview as part of their process.
SHL offers three solutions to choose from:
Smart Interview On Demand, Smart Interview Live and Smart Interview Live Coding
Use SHL's Smart Interview solutions to:
- Screen thousands of candidates quickly with on-demand video interviews.
- Provide a live, enhanced video interview experience for shortlisted applicants.
- Utilize SHL’s live coding interviews with interactive whiteboards and evaluator collaboration for technical and coding interviews.